- Our alums have founded more than 10 new companies to produce original work, and have premiered over 25 original pieces since 2013.
- Alums have toured shows to festivals and venues in New York, Maine, New Orleans, Charleston, and Providence, as well as Australia, Canada, Germany, Slovenia, Sweden, and Mexico.
- Alums have performed and collaborated with Ars Nova and The Public Theater in New York, as well as with the following Philadelphia companies: Arden Theatre Company, The Bearded Ladies Cabaret, BRAT Productions, FringeArts, InterAct Theatre Company, Orbiter 3, People's Light, Shakespeare in Clark Park, Swim Pony Performing Arts, Theatre Exile, Tribe of Fools, Walnut Street Theatre, and The Wilma Theater, among others.
- Alums have received the following awards and fellowships: OBIE Award for Best New American Theatre Work, Independence Fellowship in the Arts, Barrymore Awards, Leeway Foundation Grant, TCG/Fox Resident Actor Fellowship, Pew Fellowship in the Arts, TCG Global Connections Grant, NET/TEN Travel Grants, Knight Foundation/Citizen University Joy of Voting Grant, Centennial Artist-in-Residence at The Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
- Alums have taught courses and workshops for the following institutions: Pig Iron School, The University of the Arts, Haverford College, Roger Williams University, Radford University, Temple University, Colgate University, UNC Greensboro, The Wilma Theater, Theatre Horizon, Philly Improv Theatre, Philadelphia School for Circus Arts, Circadium, Theatre Emory, The Lantern Theatre, Friends Central School, Buildabridge International, and Franklin and Marshall College.